FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is one of the most popular plugins for music producers all around the world. It is an equalizer that lets you effortlessly sculpt your sound, and it’s reputation is unparalled. FabFilter Pro-Q has many unique features and it is known for improving workflow due to it’s beautiful and large, full-screen interface. By selecting and editing many bands at the same time, you are inevitably going to be able to pinpoint what you want to do that much quicker.
- Highest possible sound quality
- Gorgeous interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease and efficiency
- Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen mode NEW
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode NEW
- Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away! NEW
- Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf NEW
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct NEW … More.
If you are only going for one mixing/mastering plugin today, Pro Q is definitely a good choice. I am an affiliate of PluginBoutique.com who sells the plugin.
More Fab Filter Resources
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Royalty-Free Classical Guitar Music: Albeniz 2017 (Washburn Guitar) - November 21, 2017
- Debussy – Albeniz 2017 (Royalty-Free Piano Background Music, NO Copyright) - November 21, 2017
- Royalty-Free Suspense Music (Piano): Toccatina 2017 (C.V. Alkan) - November 21, 2017