This unique contest comes courtesy of Indaba, and I think I will be entering as well. I seem to have missed the first part, but I took a break from the blog (as many of you probably noticed).
Now they call this a video game inspired contest, but I believe they are really aiming for an original, cool song that can be used in a video game. The genre does not matter as they specifically say be creative with any combination of things.
Submissions Due: August 6th, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
Up to 10 tracks selected
- Inclusion in the Indaba Sync licensing catalog.
Requirements to Enter
– Submit your own original video game song.
– Must be broadcast ready.
– You must have 100% of the rights.
– No using of illegal samples allowed.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Royalty-Free Classical Guitar Music: Albeniz 2017 (Washburn Guitar) - November 21, 2017
- Debussy – Albeniz 2017 (Royalty-Free Piano Background Music, NO Copyright) - November 21, 2017
- Royalty-Free Suspense Music (Piano): Toccatina 2017 (C.V. Alkan) - November 21, 2017